Saturday, June 9, 2012

PML TeaSet - Bunga Padi


I am sharing another Made in China Vintage Teaset (PML) known as Bunga Padi (Paddy Flower in english).  This pattern is called Bunga Padi because there is a clear resemblance of Paddy Flower added to the pattern and I think no one knows the name of the flower in the pattern.  I guessed that was how the pattern ended-up with 'Bunga Padi'.
Paddy

The Paddy pattern clearly can be seen on the cup
















This is my first PML that I am able to make up into the standard 22pcs TeaSet.  It took me about 3 months to complete the collection.  The Creamer Pot is the last item found.  

The uniqueness about this pattern, is the black/dark grey color flowers on white porcelain with edges are gilded with silver lining. A simple design but still able to give the classic look.


Trio

Mrs Pot Teapot
 
Some of the TeaSet collection

No comments:

Post a Comment